Karyn – Ovation – Testimonials
So, the testimonial system that we have in place is limited, not very powerful and has to be manually entered…. By me.
So, for a better solution I have found Thrive Ovation.
Thrive is targeted towards gathering testimonials in order to drive sales. So here are some of the features:
- You can manually enter the testimonials in case you have old-school or older clients who don’t want to do it themselves.
- Or, you can send an email out to a group or individual and say, “Hey Art Historian, please go to this link and fill out a testimonial for me. There, they will have a form that you set up with question for them to answer, so you kind of guide them to say what you want. You can have different forms for different clients so perhaps one form is meant to capture info from your workshop course, and another form for your negotiations class. They can enter the information, their website, upload a photo, etc. And then it will sit for your review until you approve it (to make sure they don’t include a naked photo).
- The plugin uses TAGS, to associate with each testimonials. For instance if you taught a class about boardroom presentations, when that client, Mike, gives his testimonial, then you can tag it with BOARDROOM. Then, later on, on your website, on the page where you discuss your boardroom presentation class, Mike’s testimonial can show up on that page, or Mike, and Tom and Sarah’s as well.
- It integrates with Facebook and Twitter so you can import testimonials from that platform straight into your website.
- Individual or groups of testimonials can be added to any page on your website.
- And of course there are multiple design templates that can be used. Here they are:
So, I suggest we switch over to Ovation.